What to Study

As a North Seattle College student, you may choose to complete one of several associate degrees: Associate of Arts, Associate of Science or Associate in Business. See University Transfer Program.

If you don't yet have your high school diploma, you can work toward both high school completion and a degree in a combined program. Once you've earned your degree, you'll be qualified to transfer to an American four-year college or university to complete your bachelor's degree. See High School Completion Plus.

If you want learn conversational and academic English or improve your English skills for college or graduate school, see Intensive English Program

You may also choose career training through one of the College's certificate programs. See Certificates.


Classes | Map | People | Directory | Calendar


Need a NetID?

Students: Set one up now!

Employees: See your supervisor.