This offer of conditional admission is based on your enrollment in the Seattle Community College District (SCCD) – North Seattle, South Seattle or Seattle Central Community Colleges – and guarantees you will be admitted to Western upon satisfactory completion of the following conditions:
1. Complete an approved transferable associate’s degree at North Seattle College (Associate of Arts, Associate of Science – Transfer or MRP transfer degrees).
2. Submit transcripts from all previous post-secondary institutions attended. If you earned credit in a country other than the U.S. or Canada, an official transcript evaluation from a NACES member institution may also be requested by the Admissions Committee (www.naces.org/members.htm).
3. Earn a minimum 3.00 cumulative grade point average on transferable credit from all previous institutions attended.
4. Demonstrate English Proficiency through one of the following means: “B” or better grades in ENGL& 101 and 102; official TOEFL score of 80 iBT or above; or an IELTS score of 6.5 or above.
5. Submit an International Undergraduate Application for Admission by the application deadline for the term of application (admissions.wwu.edu/apply).
6. Submit a signed Statement of Financial Responsibility and official bank statement.
Please note that admission to Western Washington University does not guarantee admission to a specific academic program.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail Jeanne Gaffney in the Admissions Office at Jeanne.Gaffney@wwu.edu.
Western Washington University
Office of Admissions
516 High Street
Old Main 200 - MS 9009
Bellingham, WA 98225
Tel: (360) 650-3440