Final acceptance is assured provided you meet all of the following terms:
- Apply for International Undergraduate Admission to WSU-Pullman.
- Complete our online application: www.international.wsu.edu.
- Successfully complete an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science Degree at North Seattle College with a cumulative transfer GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Send educational credentials and supporting information, including transcripts or evaluation reports.
- View requirements online: www.ip.wsu.edu/apply/transcripts.html.
- Complete and return the Certificate of Finances and provide a Bank Letter showing adequate finances.
- See current costs online at: www.ip.wsu.edu/apply/finances.html.
- Meet WSU’s English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirement.
- See ELP Waiver options: www.ip.wsu.edu/apply/admission-requirements.html
To make your transition most effective, please work with the academic advisor at your community college who can assist you in preparing for your chosen major.
The above terms satisfy general requirements for transfer admission to WSU. Some highly competitive majors at WSU have additional admission requirements.
Washington State University
Office of Admissions
PO Box 6410677
Pullman, WA 99164-1067
Tel: (509) 335-8117