The conditions of this admission follow:
- Completion of a NSC Associate Degree that is compatible with an UNLV academic program or at least 90 transferable NSC quarter credits (grades of C or higher).
- NSC minimum cumulative GPA 2.5 (The cumulative average of all other college or university level course work must meet UNLV’s minimum transfer admission GPA requirement of 2.5);
- Submission of the following admission-related documents to UNLV by the appropriate priority deadline:
- UNLV International application for admission with $95 application fee;
- Official NSC transcript and complete academic records for all other post-secondary coursework;
- A course-by-course evaluation with a GPA calculation and translation (if necessary) conducted by a NACES-member evaluation service for all non-US transcripts submitted.
- Evidence of English proficiency: completion of NSC‘s English 101 with a grade of 2.0 or higher; iBT TOEFL 61, or IELTS 6 (UNLV’s Hotel College requires score of 80 iBT TOEFL, 6.5 IELTS, or 81 Michigan Exam).
- Financial certification form sufficient for one year of study at UNLV;
- A copy of your I-94 and current NSC I-20.
Priority deadlines for admission to UNLV are July 1 for Fall semester enrollment and December 1 for Spring semester enrollment.
Please note that the above requirements satisfy general requirements for transfer admission to UNLV. Admission into competitive UNLV programs is not guaranteed and depends on specific program admission requirements.
If you have questions about UNLV, our academic programs, or would simply like to introduce yourself, please contact email@example.com.
Office of Admissions
4505 S. Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89154-1021
Tel: (702) 774-8658