Our offer of admission is based on your enrollment at North Seattle College and to fulfill the requirement for you to transfer to UMass Dartmouth, you must:
- Complete an approved transferable associate’s degree at North Seattle College.
- Submit an approved form of proof of English proficiency, e.g., official TOEFL score of 550 (pBT), 79 (iBT), or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5. (Students who have completed ENG 101 & ENG 102 with a grade of C or better will have met the English proficiency requirements and will not need to submit proof of English proficiency.)
- Earn a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average on transferrable credit from all previous institutions. Please note that Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, and Medical Laboratory Science majors require a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7. Students with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher qualify to receive a merit scholarship.
- Submit a complete International Application with official copies of all transcripts at www.umassd.edu/apply/.
- Adhere to the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth’s deadlines for application and document submission, and admission policies.
- Upon full admission, submit all required documents for F-1 student status and SEVIS transfer.
Please note admission into a specific academic program is not guaranteed and is dependent on specific program admission requirements and capacity. For additional information, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at the Admissions Office - 508-999-8605.
Office of Admissions
285 Old Westport Road
Dartmouth, MA 02747
Tel: (508) 999-8605