Our offer of conditional admission is based on your enrollment at North Seattle College and is guaranteed for you to transfer to Seattle University. To fulfill the conditions of your admission you must:
- Earn the equivalent of an Associate’s degree with a 3.0 cumulative grade point average, including transferrable credit from all previous institutions.
- Meet English Proficiency by completing English Composition I and II with a minimum a 3.0 grade.
- Apply as a Transfer Student (including the essay) at http://www.seattleu.edu/undergraduate-admissions/transfer and provide official copies of all transcripts. When submitting the application, please select the request for an application fee waiver.
- Adhere to Seattle University’s deadlines for application and document submission, and admission policies.
- Upon admission, submit all required documents for F-1 student status and SEVIS transfer.
Please note admission into a specific academic program is not guaranteed and is dependent on specific program admission requirements and capacity.
901 12th Avenue
P.O. Box 222000
Seattle, WA 98122-1090
Tel: (206) 220-8040