Once you are ready to transfer, the following conditions will need to be met in order to successfully complete that process:
• Minimum TOEFL 79/IELTS 6.5
• Completion of North Seattle’s AA or AB/DTA or AS-T degree. This degree will transfer to SPU with 90 transfer credits/"junior" class standing. More details may be found at here.
• Minimum transfer GPA of 2.5. (Please note that this minimum is for general admission to the university, and does not
guarantee admission to any specific major; some departments may have a higher GPA requirement for admission to the major. More information is available from SPU Admissions.)
• Note: transfer students with a GPA of 3.1 or higher are eligible for merit scholarships which range from $8,000 up to $15,000 per year.
• Completion of SPU’s official transfer application process (Common Application and member questions, college transcript(s), and English proficiency test score) by the posted application deadline.
• Openness to the Christian identity of SPU, including a willingness to abide by SPU’s standards of behavior, which reflect the University’s commitment to its Christian philosophy of education. (Details are available at