International transfer students from North Seattle College are guaranteed admission to Montana State University upon successful completion of the academic conditions listed below:
- Completion of an Associate of Arts, Science, or Business degree
- Submission of official college and/or university transcripts from all previous post-secondary institutions attended.
- Achievement of a college grade point average of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in all transferrable college/university coursework as well as a minimum
cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for all post-secondary coursework completed.
All required documents, along with a completed international undergraduate application, must be submitted by the following deadlines:
- Fall semester: July 1
- Spring semester: November 15
- Summer semester: March 15
To meet Montana State University’s English language proficiency requirement, students will need to complete one of the options listed below. More information can be obtained at: http://www.montana.edu/international/admissions/englishproficiency.html
- Completion of college-level English through ENGL&101 or ENGL&102 at North Seattle College with a grade of C- or better
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 71
- IELTS score of at least 6.0.
- PTE Academic score of at least 48
- iTEP score of at least 3.7
- SAT writing score of at least 650
- ACT English score of at least 27
- Successful completion of an approved intensive English program.
Upon successful completion of the above requirements, applicants will be fully eligible for admission to an undergraduate degree program at Montana State University. Please note that direct admission into competitive upper-division programs, such as business, architecture, and film) is not guaranteed, and depends on specific program requirements. Please contact the Office of International Programs directly for more specific information on these majors and their prerequisites.
400 Culbertson Hall
Bozeman, MT 59717-2260
Tel: (406) 994-7252