IP Office Letter Requests

What kinds of letters does the IP Office create?

Social Security
Please see IP front desk staff.

Enrollment Letter
A letter stating that you are currently enrolled in classes for a specific quarter and how many credits you are taking.

I-20 Extension (and change of Education Level from IEP)
Must provide a bank statement of at least $20,125 USD and a Degree Audit from an academic advisor from Student Success Services.

Tuition Letter
A letter stating the quarter in which you are enrolled and the tuition amount you need to pay for the quarter. 

Visa Renewal Letter
A letter for a student who is renewing their visa.  You will take this letter with you to your home country embassy to renew your visa.

Invitation Letter
A letter that will help support a student’s spouse, parents, siblings, or children to apply for a visitor’s visa. (Required: individual’s full name, relationship to student, duration period, DOB)

Lost I-20

IP Office can reprint currently enrolled student's I-20 if the original is lost.


If above the categories don't fit your needs you can request something else. (Must describe what you are requesting. Please note: The IP Office may or may not be able to complete request)

How can I request one of these letters?

1. You can request online: Letter Requests Submit Here and  email attachments to: IPFrontDesk@seattlecolleges.edu

2. You can go to the IP office to request at the Front Desk (bring any required documents)

How do I request a class over load?

Requesting 18 credits or more for a quarter must be approved by an academic advisor in Student Success Services. You must make an appointment to determine if you are eligible.


Classes | Map | People | Directory | Calendar


Need a NetID?

Students: Set one up now!

Employees: See your supervisor.