What kinds of letters does the IP Office create?
- Social Security
- Please see IP front desk staff.
- Enrollment Letter
- A letter stating that you are currently enrolled in classes for a specific quarter and how many credits you are taking.
- I-20 Extension (and change of Education Level from IEP)
- Must provide a bank statement of at least $20,905 USD and a Degree Audit from an academic advisor from Student Success Services.
- Tuition Letter
- A letter stating the quarter in which you are enrolled and the tuition amount you need to pay for the quarter.
- Lost I-20
- IP Office can reprint currently enrolled student's I-20 if the original is lost.
- (PLEASE NOTE: Copies of documents in student files are for North Seattle College use only. The International Programs office will NOT make copies of documents in student files for student use, including the I-20 form. If you lose your I-20 form while you are enrolled at NSC, your advisor can print a replacement copy through SEVIS.)
- If above the categories don't fit your needs you can request something else. (Must describe what you are requesting. Please note: The IP Office may or may not be able to complete request)
- How do I request a class over load?
- Requesting 18 credits or more for a quarter must be approved by an academic advisor in Student Success Services. You must make an appointment to determine if you are eligible.
- Letter requests are completed online on the Student Portal.
- Click here to request a letter
- Online Request Instructions
Copies of documents in student files are for North Seattle College use only. The International Programs office will NOT make copies of documents in student files for student use, including the I-20 form. If you lose your I-20, a $50 USD "I-20 Reprint and Express Mail fee" will be required to reprint and mail your replacement I-20 to you.