The International Program staff will assist you with registration your first quarter. Please bring documentation if you have qualifying test scores. You will also need to see an IP advisor for permission for credit overload.
Please see this presentation on How to Make an Appointment with an Academic Advisor
After the first quarter, the college academic advising office will help you with registration questions, including:
NSC College Academic Advising office
- Overview of programs of study
- Choosing classes for next quarter
- Long-range educational planning
- Questions about the transfer process
- 45-credit college transfer check
- Graduation applications
- Unofficial transcript evaluations (US transcripts only)
- Printing a degree audit for International Programs
- Student progress advising: academic alert, probation, suspension (if you have been suspended, please see the IP office about your terminated immigration record)
- College transfer activities – college fairs, etc
For College-level credit rates, international students would look under Tuition Rates Lower Division Courses under "International".
For BAS credit rates, international students would look under Tuition Rates Upper Division and e-Learning Courses under "BAS, International".
|Withdraw prior to the first day of class||100%|
|Withdraw within first five calendar days||80%|
|Withdraw within sixth - fourteenth calendar days||50%|
|Withdraw after fourteenth calendar day||0% (no refund)|
You must apply for graduation! Please see the college website for instructions.
Students in the High School Completion Plus program: please contact IP Advisor Viki Bradley at the IP office.
For students transferring to another school in the United States, a transfer out request needs to be completed online on the international student portal. Please follow the instructions online to complete your transfer out request. An acceptance letter to your new school will be required.
Transfer Out Request