The International Program staff will assist you with registration your first quarter. Please bring documentation if you have qualifying test scores. You will also need to see an IP advisor for permission for credit overload.
- Choosing classes for next quarter
- Long-range educational planning
- Questions about the transfer process
- 45-credit college transfer check
- Graduation applications
- Printing a degree audit for International Programs
- Student progress advising: academic alert, probation, suspension (if you have been suspended, please see the IP office about your terminated immigration record)
- College transfer activities – college fairs, etc
Please follow the instructions below to apply for graduation:
- Download and complete the graduation application.
- Log in to SCDGlobal. Choose “Immigration Requests” --> “Graduation Quarter Request.”
- Upload the copy of your completed Graduation Application and click submit.
- If you are applying for a High School Diploma with your Associates degree, you must make sure to check the box marked High School Completion (located on the second page).
- If you are a BAS student, you must obtain your program coordinators signature on the graduation application before uploading.
- Please wait 2-5 business days for processing after submitting your request.
- Login to MyNorth and verify your email address is correct. If your email address is incorrect, you will not receive any notifications regarding the status of your graduation application once submitted.
- Once IP office has processed your request, you will receive an approval email notifying you that your IP advisor has sent your graduation application to ARRC for final approval.
For College-level credit rates, international students would look under Tuition Rates Lower Division Courses under "International".
For BAS credit rates, international students would look under Tuition Rates Upper Division and e-Learning Courses under "BAS, International".
|Withdraw prior to the first day of class||100%|
|Withdraw within first five calendar days||80%|
|Withdraw within sixth - fourteenth calendar days||50%|
|Withdraw after fourteenth calendar day||0% (no refund)|
For students transferring to another school in the United States, a transfer out request needs to be completed online on the international student portal. Please follow the instructions online to complete your transfer out request. An acceptance letter to your new school will be required.