Online Application (Applicant Type: New Student)
Paper IP Application
Return Student Form (For NSC Returning and Alumni applicants)
New: If this is your first time applying to study in the U.S., you will apply as a New applicant.
If you are currently in the U.S. with a nonimmigrant visa other than F-1, you will apply as a New applicant. Please check Other Visa Categories to see if you are eligible to study.
- Required Application Materials for New Applicants:
- • Completed IP online, paper application or Return Student Form
- • $50 USD Application fee (non-refundable)
- - App Fee is waived for NSC Returning and Alumni Students.
- • Passport (Valid within the next 6 months)
- • Official Financial Statement dated within the last 6 months showing adequate funding to support applicant for one academic year (3 quarters) for the following programs:
- - Intensive English Program (IEP/ESL): $20,404 USD
- - Academic/College-Level: $20,782 USD
- - Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS): $29,723 USD
- • Underage Forms (Required for students under 18 years old)
- • Official Grade 10 or higher High School transcripts (Required for students under 18 years old)
- **Documents must be English-translated.
- If you are currently in the U.S. with a nonimmigrant visa other than F-1, you will also need to submit:
- • Nonimmigrant visa
- • I-94 and Travel History
- Applicants with dependents
- • At the time of application, dependent passport(s) must be submitted.
- • An additional $3,000 USD for a spouse and $2,000 USD per child is required to be added to the official financial statement.
- • Students are eligible to purchase medical insurance plan for all dependents offered through the North Seattle College.
- The application materials can be submitted through either email, fax, mail or in-person.
- If sent through email, please scan and attach all application materials into one email stating applicant’s full name, date of birth and online application ID number.
- Fax: (206) 934-3794
- North Seattle College International Programs
- 9600 College Way North
- Seattle, WA 98103 USA
In-person: Please submit application materials to NSC International Programs Office located on the 2nd Floor of the College Center Building Room 2357. We are across from NSC Financial Aid office.
If applicant meets all requirements and submits required application materials, Admissions will create I-20 acceptance packet. Creation of I-20 acceptance packet takes around 1-2 business days.
I-20 acceptance packet can either be picked up in-person here at our office or mailed out.
- Mailing options:
- • FedEx overseas estimated delivery is around 3-5 business days
- • USPS in the US estimated delivery is around 3-10 business days
(PLEASE NOTE: Copies of documents in student files are for North Seattle College use only. The International Programs office will NOT make copies of documents in student files for student use, including the I-20 form. If you lose your I-20, a $50 USD "I-20 Reprint and Express Mail fee" will be required to reprint and mail your replacement I-20 to you.)