Online Application (Applicant Type: Transfer Student)
Paper IP Application
Return Student Form (For NSC Returning and Alumni applicants)
F-1 visa Transfer: If you have an F-1 visa and is planning to transfer full time to NSC, you will apply as a Transfer applicant.
- Required Application materials for Transfer Applicants:
- • Student ID Number (Required if currently attending Washington State school)
- • Completed IP online, paper application or Return Student Form
- • $50 USD Application fee (non-refundable)
- • Passport (Valid within the next 6 months)
- • Official Financial Statement dated within the last 6 months showing adequate funding to support applicant for one academic year (3 quarters) for the following programs:
- - Intensive English Program (IEP/ESL): $20,404 USD
- - Academic/College-Level: $20,782 USD
- - Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS): $29,723 USD
- • Underage Forms (Required for students under 18 years old)
- • Official Grade 10 or higher High School transcripts (Required for students under 18 years old)
- **Documents must be English-translated.
- • I-20 from current US school
- • Unofficial/official transcript or progress reports from current US school
- • F-1 visa
- • I-94 and Travel History
- • Transfer Verification
- **Student ID number is required to log-in. Admissions will provide Student ID number through email.
If SEVIS record is eligible to transfer in status, NSC transfer acceptance letter will be created and emailed to student. Original letter will be available for pick up at front office.
If SEVIS record is no longer in status, student will be required to complete Re-entry before intended quarter begins. NSC transfer acceptance letter and new initial I-20 will be created for student to pick up at front office.
The application materials can be submitted through either email, fax, mail or in-person.
If sent through email, please scan and attach all application materials into one email stating applicant’s full name, date of birth and online application ID number.
- Fax: (206) 934-3794
- North Seattle College International Programs
- 9600 College Way North
- Seattle, WA 98103 USA
In-person: Please submit application materials to NSC International Programs Office located on the 2nd Floor of the College Center Building Room 2357. We are across from NSC Financial Aid office.
- After you have informed us of your SEVIS record release date, we will be able to issue your new North Seattle College I-20 document.
- If you indicate you will travel outside of the U.S. before attending NSC, you will receive a Transfer Pending I-20 along with your NSC acceptance letter. Please be sure to use this I-20 when entering the U.S.
- If you will not travel outside of the U.S. before attending NSC, you will receive your NSC I-20 after the quarter begins. We will send you an email once it is created and ready for pick up here at our front office.
(PLEASE NOTE: Copies of documents in student files are for North Seattle College use only. The International Programs office will NOT make copies of documents in student files for student use, including the I-20 form. If you lose your I-20, a $50 USD "I-20 Reprint and Express Mail fee" will be required to reprint and mail your replacement I-20 to you.)