Online application (Applicant Type: Concurrent Student)
Concurrent Student Form
Concurrent: If you are planning to register for one or more courses here at NSC while maintaining your full-time status at your current US School, you will apply as a Concurrent applicant.
Required Application materials for Concurrent Applicants:
- • Student ID Number (Required if currently attending Washington State school)
- • Concurrent Student Form
- • $50 USD Application fee (non-refundable)
- • Passport (Valid within the next 6 months)
- • I-20 from current US school
- • Unofficial/official transcript or progress reports from current US school
- • F-1 visa
- • I-94 and Travel History
The application materials can be submitted through either email, fax, mail or in-person.
If sent through email, please scan and attach all application materials into one email stating applicant’s full name, date of birth and online application ID number.
- Fax: (206) 934-3794
- North Seattle College International Programs
- 9600 College Way North
- Seattle, WA 98103 USA
In-person: Please submit application materials to NSC International Programs Office located on the 2nd Floor of the College Center Building Room 2357. We are across from NSC Financial Aid office.
- • Once concurrent file is complete, NSC Student ID Number and instructions on how to register will be sent through email.
- • Medical insurance is automatically added to tuition for on campus classes.
- • As a concurrent student, you are ineligible for the insurance at NSC.
- • You may request the insurance fee to be removed AFTER you have registered for your classes at NSC.
- • Please email IP Advisor Tess Matson to get the insurance fee removed.
*PLEASE NOTE: Copies of documents in student files are for North Seattle College use only. The International Programs office will NOT make copies of documents in student files for student use, including the I-20 form. If you lose your I-20, a $50 USD "I-20 Reprint and Express Mail fee" will be required to reprint and mail your replacement I-20 to you.