Once you have completed an Associate Degree at North Seattle College, you will be able to enroll in regular university courses without completing any additional applications. In order to receive admission to EWU, the following things must be successfully completed:
- You will need to enroll within 2 quarters of completing your degree at North Seattle College.
- Meet the terms of admission to Eastern Washington University at the time of enrollment:
1. Minimum GPA of 2.00 earned at North Seattle College.
2. Completion of an eligible associate's degree.
3. Satisfy English Proficiency Requirement: Completion of English composition, English& 101: Written Expression, with an overall GPA of 2.0, or a
minimum TOEFL score of 195 CBT/525 PBT.
4. Photocopy of passport identification page.
5. Photocopies of transcripts from all secondary schools or colleges attended outside of the United States.
6. Financial support document (such as a bank statement or scholarship award letter) no more than six months old showing enough funding for at
least one year of study the first year the student begins attendance at Eastern Washington University.
7. Pay $60 application fee
- Admission into some competitive Eastern Washington University majors is not guaranteed and depends on specific school/college requirements.
- North Seattle College international students who complete an Intent to Enroll Form will be governed by the Eastern Washington University degree
requirements in effect at the time of their Eastern Washington University matriculation.
School of Global Learning
103 Hargreaves Hall
Cheney, WA 99004-2442
Tel: (509) 359-2331