1. Successfully complete the Associate transfer degree with North Seattle College in good standing, with an overall grade point average of 2.0 in all post-secondary coursework.
2. Meet the CSUSM English proficiency requirement by completing ENGL& 101 and ENGL&102 at North Seattle College (or equivalent classes at another accredited US institution) with a grade of 2.0 or better.
3. Submit an online CSU application for Admission by the application deadline for the term of application (www.csumentor.edu, select ‘international’).
4. Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended for review.
5. Submit the financial affidavit document (http://www.csusm.edu/global/admissions/ugadmiss/20172018.pdf) and bank statement demonstrating sufficient funding to cover estimated expenses listed on our website.
NOTE: The conditions outlined in this guarantee satisfy general requirements for transfer admission to California State University San Marcos. Students will be admitted to impacted majors at California State University San Marcos in pre-major status. Admission into impacted CSUSM programs is not guaranteed until the student satisfies the additional criteria specified by the impacted program. For more information, go to: http://www.csusm.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/impaction/.
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Tel: (760) 750-4844 (760) 750-4844